* denotes subsection
Preferred Design and Better Value in a Single-Stage Implant.
SwissPlus implant is a straight-walled tissue-level fixture with a complete
assortment of prosthetics support all your restorative needs.
- Fixture Mount/Transfer minimizes chair time and financial investment.
The fixture mount engages the internal connection and covers the implant's shoulder
to function as an impression post and preparable final abutment. Every SwissPlus
implant is also packaged with a 2mm cover screw.
- MTXTM microtexture surface for enhanced bone apposition.
Research confirms greater bone-to-implant contact with higher removal torque values.1-3
- Efficient Self-Tapping design and double-lead threads on Tapered
SwissPlus implants facilitate faster insertion, saving valuable surgical time.
1. Carlsson et al, JOMI, Volume 3, number 1, pp. 21-24, 1998.
2. Buser et al, J of Biomedical Mat Res, Vol. 25, pp. 889-902, 1991.
3. Results from animal studies cannot be directly correlated to results in humans.